[Vision2020] The Same Old Story (was Persecution By Any OtherName)

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu Apr 27 12:18:26 PDT 2006

Gabe,

Hello friend.  Thanks for the note.  Is my original point about your unsound
disparagement of U of I (motivated by Wilson's war on secular education), a
good example of my arrogance, childishness, trampling over membership vows,
and providing no judicial account of my claims?  I guess I'm not sure what
you are speaking of, so I am hoping this would at least give all the folks
reading this an illustration of your concern; these are certainly some
important accusations, so I was hoping we could be given an example if you
wish not to provide an argument.  I was also curious as to why I can't get
the elders of Christ Church to agree with your statements here.  If you have
any thoughts about that, I'd be happy to hear them.

Thanks

Michael

Brother Mike,

Are you calling me stupid? What a great display of humility on your part. I
would never preach a gospel about a man. Christ is King and Pastor Wilson is
not.  Your reasoning is childish at best.  Your actions on your blog have
insulted me and you have trampled all over your membership vows. You have
handled yourself in an unaccountable manner and you have acted like a judge
in pronouncing guilt with no trial. Read your Bible. Unlike you, I am not
going to fight with you in public about all this...if you want email me off
line that is fine with me.  I am also more than willing to buy you a beer
sometime.

Your brother in Christ,

Gabe