[Vision2020] Joan Opyr on 4/22/2006

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu Apr 27 09:38:03 PDT 2006

Good for you Joan..  I am glad you are done with it now!  It started out with me making a comment about my thinking your interpretation of one passage of the Bible was ludicuous and you, and your, buddies turned it into personal attacks and slander.  That's alright, it is what I expected.

Have a great life.  Keep your conscience clear.

Dick