[Vision2020] The Same Old Story (was Persecution By Any OtherName)

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 26 13:51:41 PDT 2006

Ms. Mix, I could not agree with you more. It is very clear to me that Mr.
Ament publicly and vehemently disagrees with NSA's beliefs and practices.
Unfortunately, as a council person, how he feels about a groups beliefs and
practices is not supposed to be part of the decision making process. I
thought that a rational and unbiased look at the issues in any given matter
was the ideal.

gc