[Vision2020] The Same Old Story (was Persecution By Any OtherName)

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:35:29 PDT 2006

Mr. Rench stated:

"What if Ament expressed the same criticisms about blacks, homosexuals,or
jews?....Jews are jewdroids...homosexuals are homodroids...blacks are
bladroids...  Would you want Aments biased subjectivity participate in the
same sort of decisions?"

Well, Mr. Rench, my quess is . . . if Aaron Ament had referred to Jews as
"jewoids", homosexuals as "homodroids", and African-Americans as "bladroids"
. . . he would simply bee too busy writing "spin" editorials for Credenda
Agenda to even consider running for public office.

However, if Anselm House's Elder Ament (my apologies, Aaron) found the time
to run for public office, he most certainly would NOT have garnered my vote.
  In fact, I venture to say that it would be extremely doubtful he would be
elected.  Somehow the thought (and imagery) of emails (by the thousands)
originating from the Doug-Duo of Anselm House, heavily campaigning for Elder
Aaron Ament for city council, seems somehow oxy-moronic.

Seeya round town, Moscow.