[Vision2020] Water: What is missing

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Tue Apr 25 22:13:16 PDT 2006

This is a good list, and some clear challenges. If the assertion in #1 is
true, many people don't believe its an issue, then I doubt the rest of the
items can follow.

Is it possible that many think a declining aquifer might be a problem, but
they don't think they can affect a solution, or that a solution might be
financially costly to them, or that a solution might have negative impacts
on the city (read, no growth).