[Vision2020] Water: willing to conserve but can't afford to

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 20:57:33 PDT 2006

Some of us take showers, wash our clothes, dishes, and even drink the  water even thought we don't live in a house. I even have neighbors with  mini lawns, gardens and flower pots. A teenage girl can take up to  three showers a day. Once in the morning. Another after her workout,  and one before she heads out for the night.

  My apartment has a running toilet. I bet that ads up too, along with 1000s of other toilets in the city.

  I say before we do something drastic and costly, we do the little cost effective things first.

  _DJA

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:  In an apartment, what the heck do you spend water on?  You don't have grass
to water, you don't have flower beds, you don't have access to the hose for
to wash cars with...etc.  Just what do you have to waste water on?  I think
the brick in the toilet is a good thing, but other than that - what?

Most home owners are told to reduce water useage and are fined if they are
caught watering off hours - what happens to "water-abusing apartment
dwellers?" (Does such even exist?)

Just asking, so don't go "Rambo" on me or anything.  I am just asking, ok?

J  :]

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com