[Vision2020] Water: willing to conserve but can't afford to

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Tue Apr 25 16:30:05 PDT 2006

It's not older homes that are at issue as much as some of the first
models of low flush toilets just weren't designed well enough. I just
installed one in our house in town (very much an older house with
known roots in the pipes issues) and it works great. Has a half flush
option at 0.8 gallons/use. See a similar model at the Natural Abode
in beautiful and vibrant downtown Moscow.

m.