[Vision2020] re:water

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 20:15:20 PDT 2006

Mark,

Furthermore, I agree with Mark. We should hold contractors accountable for
installing low gallonage toilets.On top of that lets also install low gallon
showerheads and the installation  automatic sprinkler systems. Along with
the developers adding an extra main water line directly from Lake Chuck
Norris, that will Karate chop our water issues.

O what the hell for chits and giggles
Matt