[Vision2020] Locate a reservoir was Re: name of this list & water

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 19:57:23 PDT 2006

Nils,

The absolute fact of the matter, is how much that lake Dano would cost. Heck
I'm all for a resevoir that could sustain some depletion for our yards and
still allow a fishing spot for our youth. Dan had mentioned we should keep
people out, but I don't see why, if we are using this water for the sole
purpose of yards. Lets make Moscow an escape from home with a great spot to
fish and home of the arts. Well at least its a thought.

Granted we are talking a bunch of money but if I was for a 20 something
million for our schools, then I am also for a 10-20 mill something for our
town.

Cheers

MD