[Vision2020] Water Priorities, was Name of this list & re: water

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Mon Apr 24 09:01:40 PDT 2006

Maybe I missed some posts in this thread. I think it reasonable to conclude
that members of this list will have different priorities (see London and
Huskey) for water use. This discussion suggests that the list may also have
differing sense on how finite the water resource is, and how urgent it is to
address that finite nature.

So, we might discuss the proposition: Moscow's current water resource is
finite, that is, well water is not being replenished by surface rainfall at
a rate equal to current levels of use.

Moving to discussion of the merits of how the water resource should be used
in the absence of understanding our positions on the amount of the resource,
is likely to become confusing.

Message: 5