[Spam] [Vision2020] Mr. Ed or is it mr wilson inwaiting

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 23:13:37 PDT 2006

On 4/23/06, Ed <ecooper at turbonet.com> wrote:

> Anyway, I respectfully listen to others'  opinions and, although I may disagree, I don't name call and presume stupidity  because of differences in belief systems. We are all entitled to our own  opinions. I guess "guy," "dude," and Mr. Ed (an animal) aren't that  bad...but, my name really is Ed, Jackie. I love being called names, especially  from someone so loving as you so imply..

You don't name call and presume stupidity?  Then what is this?

> Wow, what a tirade from the Woolf camp. Her lack of reasoning ability really doesn't justify a response, but I'll oblige, briefly!

It doesn't take too many brain cells to discover the implication
there.  No, you didn't type  "J Ford is too stupid to merit a
response," but that was certainly your meaning.

Or:

> If you can't comprehend plain English, then don't read my posts.

The connotation is clear.  Don't bother with disingenuous protests,
please.  Have a little respect for yourself, even if your boorishness
has eliminated that possibility for us.

You also criticize Intoleristas (and that isn't name-calling either,
right?) who "hide behind pen names" and write that "my name really is
Ed."

BUT IS YOUR NAME REALLY ED _COOPER_?

No equivocation, Ed.  Or do you have something to hide?  You can't
credibly condemn J Ford for using a pseudonym if you are likewise
using a pseudonym.

Jesus is watching you, Ed.  What is your full name?

Cheers,

Chas