[Vision2020] Moscow's Police Need Your Support

John Dickinson johnd at moscow.com
Sun Apr 23 15:58:01 PDT 2006

One problem with many of these debates is that incorrect information is used
and sometimes later becomes the reason for an action or inaction. Idaho is a
right to work state and so a statement such as “The trouble with the SEIU is
that you have to join to be a police officer in the future if we adopt this
program.” is incorrect.

John

  _____