[Vision2020] Crazy Train

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Apr 22 21:12:42 PDT 2006

No, there are many homosexual people who engage in these things.  But these
things are not, themselves, what it means to be homosexual.

keely

From: "Michael" <metzler at moscow.com>
To: <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: [Vision2020] Crazy Train
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:48:54 -0700

"Transexualism, anonymous sex partners, cruising, exposure to sex shops,
multiple partners, etc., are not handy synonyms for "homosexuality" in the
world most of us live in."

Keely,

Are you meaning to say that current homosexual activity is very similar to
heterosexual activity in terms of multiple partners, long term loving
relationships, fidelity, modesty, etc?   I've heard things that would
suggest otherwise, but I really don't know.

thanks

Michael

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com