[Vision2020] Crazy Train

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 22 17:25:39 PDT 2006

That's just it, Michael -

You really don't know.

I am a male heterosexual that has been married to his "significant other"
for 33 years (come June).

During the course of those 33 years my significant other and I have known
several homosexual people.  One was the best man (you can take that pun any
way you want) at our wedding.  To qualify his "equal entitlements under the
law" by his sexual preference is purely, and simply, intolerable.

You see.  I possess sufficient self-confidence and do not feel threatened
living in the same state, same city, or same building with a same-sex
married couple.

And yet another question remains:  Of the 58,004 names on the Vietnam
Memorial Wall, how many belong to homosexual  soldiers, sailors, airmen, or
Marines.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

  _____