[Vision2020] Crazy Train

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Sat Apr 22 18:40:41 PDT 2006

Chas,

I like your style... suggesting that my line of reasoning is so far out that it must be satire whilst you know it's not...Good, very good. BTW, I read your Bush piece. Not bad..to think I voted for the man. Then he goes and betrays his base swinging so far to the left his commentary could easily fit into this forum..