[Vision2020] Water

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 22 08:43:21 PDT 2006

Tom,

I think resevoirs or "grey water" usage for our lawns is a great idea. If we
do things like these, then we all must realize that these are very expensive
and the cost will only be spread to us. I would like to see two main water
lines run threw each new development, one for drinking and one for our
yards.The yard water could come from the resevoir or grey water. How much
would this cost is the question?

MD