[Vision2020] Re: Name of this list & re: Water

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 22 08:34:15 PDT 2006

J,

Actually, many Moscow citizens do use a "draught resistant" grass for steep
slopes or other purposes. What I have noticed is that many more families
like the bluegrasses or ryes. Most of them have children, and realize that
the "draught resistant" doesn't serve as a very good "lawn grass". However,
if you look around many families are using xeriscaping (use of drought
resistant plants, and automatic sprinklers/and or drip) in order to help
conserve water.

Great topic

Matt