[Vision2020] 4/21/2006 Dear Abby Question

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 23:49:45 PDT 2006

Despite today's Dear Abby column, I still had to take my dinner plate from the kitchen table to the sink...

http://www.uexpress.com/dearabby/?uc_full_date=20060421#ContinueFeature

DEAR ABBY: My husband, "Ron," and I are at odds over parenting our 7-year-old son, "Brett." My husband is very domestic. He cooks like a world-class chef and does more housework than any man I know of.I have read Dr. James Dobson's books on family. He clearly states that a father should be the manly role model for the son, to prevent the son from being homosexual. I'm concerned that Brett will learn feminine ways from my husband and turn out to be gay. How can I convince Ron that he needs to teach Brett the more manly things in life? -- WORRIED MOM IN FLORIDA