[Vision2020] Getting to draw the lines and pseudonyms

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Apr 21 15:36:24 PDT 2006

Yep.  Gary's got me.  While helping my husband start a business, finishing
up my trusteeship, studying the Bible, working with a few needy friends,
feeding the animals, paying bills and raising two teenagers, I like to
dabble in arbiting between ultimate Truth and eternal Folly, usually in
commercial breaks during "Dog the Bounty Hunter."

That said, I would say that Scripture is replete with examples, for those
who care, of confrontation and conflict between believers, and I think that
that might explain why I say it is not "unChristian" to dispute what another
Christian claims to be true, and to rebuke them for continuing in
demonstrable error.  Fortunately, the Bible guides us in how to do this.  I
may not, for example, spray paint "Doug Wilson is a ninny" on the east
entrance wall of the UI, but having talked privately with him (May 2002), I
am free to publicly criticize his teachings and conduct.

And Gary is free to think I'm full of it -- this is one of those ultimate
Truths that I've determined to be not even remotely my concern.

keely