[Vision2020] Re: Water for the dead

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 21 14:39:52 PDT 2006

Visionaires -

I am not certain, but I believe that Tom Ivie brought up a question
concerning the use of domestic water versus reclaimed water (effluent) when
irrigating.

I believe that there is a state requirement concerning when effluent can be
used for irrigation; that this requirement suggests that the use of effluent
cannot be within a certain distance of housing, commercial businesses, etc.
etc.  I can research this and get back with anybody that is concerned on
Monday.

In the interim I have made available a PDF file (approximately 4 megabytes)
depicting the 2006 UI Irrigation System at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/UI_IRR_06.pdf

It is a one-page, ultra-high resolution file.

If anybody is interested in UI policy, contact me off-list.

Thanks,

and the REALIST adjusts his sails."
- Unknown