[Vision2020] Greek Text

Corbin Bellona corbinbellona at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 12:44:49 PDT 2006

"To the angel of the church in Sardis write: He who has the seven Spirits of God and
   the seven stars, says this: 'I know your deeds, that you have a name that you are
  alive, but you are dead.

   2'Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have   not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God.       3'So remember what you have received and heard; and keep it, and repent Therefore if
  you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will
  come to you."

  Revelation 3:1-3--(the Greek text did not go through)