[Vision2020] name of this list

roger hayes rhayes at turbonet.com
Fri Apr 21 07:37:35 PDT 2006

Dear Vision 2020 subscribers:

I refer you to the name of this list. It refers to a vision of Moscow
at the end next decade. If the future, reflected in the endless
personal attacks, bickering, fruitless religious and philosophical
arguments many here post numerous times a day, the future may well be
bleak.

The people who spend time attacking each other should take this stuff
off list. I would speculate that most of the readers here would rather
hear new ideas relevant to creating a better Moscow, a friendly Moscow,
a sustainable Moscow, a livable Moscow, an economically viable Moscow,
an intelligent Moscow.

For those who relish in these personal battles, please stop. For those
who what to think about a positive future, please take a moment to add
your ideas to this list. Maybe we can overwhelm all this needless
bantering and bickering.

Sincerely,

Roger Hayes
Moscow