[Vision2020]Getting to draw the lines and pseudonyms

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 18:46:27 PDT 2006

Apology accepted.

  Take Care,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}            st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Visionaires –

    I have been informed that the statement  concerning J’s minor son was NOT made by Arnold, that it was made by “No Clue”  Farris.

    My sincerest apologies to Arnold  for my misguided venom.  During the course of continued banter on  V2020 this afternoon, I misinterpreted Farris’ comments as originating  from Arnold.

    Once again, my apologies.

        "Life  should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving  safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in  sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly  used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"