[Vision2020]Getting to draw the lines and pseudonyms

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 20 18:38:51 PDT 2006

Visionaires -

I have been informed that the statement concerning J's minor son was NOT
made by Arnold, that it was made by "No Clue" Farris.

My sincerest apologies to Arnold for my misguided venom.  During the course
of continued banter on V2020 this afternoon, I misinterpreted Farris'
comments as originating from Arnold.

Once again, my apologies.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____