[Vision2020] Two Qs....

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Apr 20 14:01:34 PDT 2006

April (and People of The Vizzz),

I'll give out some unfounded rumors, but from fairly reliable sources

1.  I heard Les Schwab was expanding, making a "Truck Center".  This
should make it easier for both cars and trucks to get in and out of
there.

2.  I think ITD is doing a speed survey on the "Miracle Mile" (Ol'
Timers like Carl will know what I'm referring to).  They may also be
counting how many people are using the new crosswalks vs. those that
don't.  As far as additional construction, I haven't heard of any out
that way.  Washington Street between 6th and 3rd will be getting work,
as will 6th street, and part of 3rd, to the east.

If I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll be corrected,

DC