[Vision2020] Two Qs....

April Fingerlos aprilf at fingerlos.net
Thu Apr 20 13:49:02 PDT 2006

I have two little curiosities going--maybe someone here can fill me in. :-)

1. What is being constructed next to Les Schwab? Is Les Schwab expanding, or is that a new business coming in?

2. What's with the white Idaho Department of Transportation cars at Tri-State and furniture store by Papa Murphys? There's someone sitting in each car every time I drive by. Is there a survey going on? Will there be additional construction going on, besides the 270 rebuild, this summer? Or is this related to the cross-walk requests at those two locations?

Merely curious. :-)  TIA!

April

April Fingerlos
Moscow, ID