[Vision2020] Vision2020 in the yard and the Daylight Snafu?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 20 11:50:10 PDT 2006

You will simply have to take my word for it, Arnold.

As much as you may want me to, I am NOT going to send you a nude photo to
prove it, ok?

Jeesh.

Tom "although I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body" Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)

  _____