[Vision2020] Vision2020 in the yard and the Daylight Snafu?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 11:43:50 PDT 2006

Tommy Boy says,

  " I am D B Cooper The man that was behind the grassy knoll in  Dallas that  November 22, 1963 afternoon.. . " "I was the man that put the bop in the  bop-shebop-shebop "

  Right Tommy Boy, you expect us to believe you are MAN.

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:                  st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Arnold stated:

    “You  [Joe Campbell] and Jackie Woolf are the only ones denying that Jackie  Woolf went onto Mr. Wilson's property without permission and was taking  pictures. You are also now the only one denying that J Ford is in fact  Jackie Woolf.”

    Oh . . . Oh . . . Our young, naïve Arnold.   It isn’t merely Joe Campbell that is “denying that Jackie Woolf went  onto Mr. Wilson's property without permission”.  It’s me, Michael  Metzler, the security force of the Opyr/Huskey Compound, and the whole  danged Moscow Police Department who are echoing those same sentiments.

    As  far as J Ford being Jackie Woolf, I must come clean.  I must  confess.  I AM J FORD.  There.  I said it.  The  secret’s out.  I can no longer live a lie.

    In addition to being J Ford, I am

    D B Cooper

    The man that was behind the grassy knoll in  Dallas that  November 22, 1963 afternoon.

    The man that buried Jimmy Hoffa.  But, for  the life of me, I can’t remember where.

    And now that the air is cleared on those  admissions, I must own up to my biggest infractions:

    I was the man that put the bop in the  bop-shebop-shebop and the ill-fated ram in the rama-lama-dingdong.

    And in an earlier life I was Shari Lewis’  favorite sock puppet, NOT Lamb Chop, Charlie Horse, or Hush Puppie.

    It  is ALL finally out in the open.  Now, maybe we can continue with  our lives.  I will return to my work at UI Facilities.  Joan  can continue writing books.  Doug Wilson can continue his fantasy  of building Wilsonville (his admission, not my allegation).  And  you, Arnold, you can . . . can . . . er . . .  uh . . . just  what is it you do, Arnold?

    Seeya round town, Moscow.

    Tom Hansen
    AKA J Ford
    AKA DB Cooper
    AKA “The man that was behind the  grassy knoll in Dallas  that November 22, 1963 afternoon.”
    AKA “The man that buried Jimmy Hoffa”
    AKA “The man that put the bop in the  bop-shebop-shebop and the ill-fated ram in the rama-lama-dingdong”
    AKA “Tommy Bear” (Sheri Lewis’  favorite sock puppet)

            "Some mornings, it's just not worth  chewing through the leather straps."

  -Emo Philips

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

Celebrate Earth Day everyday!  Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day