[Vision2020] Voices from the Frontline

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 20 11:46:28 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

Last week I ordered, and today it arrived, a CD titled "Voices From the
Frontline".

This CD was put together by a group of service members (mixed Army and USMC)
who wanted nothing more than to simply have people understand what life in
the military in Iraq is like.

They formed a rap group called "Voices From the Frontline".

The CD is just plain awesome.  I recorded the introduction and the first
song ("First Time") and posted it for you to listen.

BE ADVISED:  If a little profanity offends you, I suggest you not listen to
. .

The Introduction and "First Time"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Intro_First_Time.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.