[Vision2020] Vision2020 in the yard?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 10:41:34 PDT 2006

And with Bruce's concise interpretation and analysis, which I am in full
agreement with, and realizing that the alleged incident involved only one
single individual acting on his/her own, may we put this molehill of an
issue to bed, consigning it to the dustbin of history, with the
understanding that there was no massive conspiracy afoot, allowing us to
entertain more important issues, such as whether or not Adam Morrison should
have turned pro or waited another year?  That was all one sentence, by the
way.     Carl Westberg Jr.