[Vision2020] Vision2020 in the yard and the Daylight Snafu?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 20 05:55:04 PDT 2006

Arnold stated:

“You [Joe Campbell] and Jackie Woolf are the only ones denying that Jackie
Woolf went onto Mr. Wilson's property without permission and was taking
pictures. You are also now the only one denying that J Ford is in fact
Jackie Woolf.”

Oh . . . Oh . . . Our young, naïve Arnold.  It isn’t merely Joe Campbell
that is “denying that Jackie Woolf went onto Mr. Wilson's property without
permission”.  It’s me, Michael Metzler, the security force of the
Opyr/Huskey Compound, and the whole danged Moscow Police Department who are
echoing those same sentiments.

As far as J Ford being Jackie Woolf, I must come clean.  I must confess.  I
AM J FORD.  There.  I said it.  The secret’s out.  I can no longer live a
lie.

In addition to being J Ford, I am

D B Cooper

The man that was behind the grassy knoll in Dallas that November 22, 1963
afternoon.

The man that buried Jimmy Hoffa.  But, for the life of me, I can’t remember
where.

And now that the air is cleared on those admissions, I must own up to my
biggest infractions:

I was the man that put the bop in the bop-shebop-shebop and the ill-fated
ram in the rama-lama-dingdong.

And in an earlier life I was Shari Lewis’ favorite sock puppet, NOT Lamb
Chop, Charlie Horse, or Hush Puppie.

It is ALL finally out in the open.  Now, maybe we can continue with our
lives.  I will return to my work at UI Facilities.  Joan can continue
writing books.  Doug Wilson can continue his fantasy of building Wilsonville
(his admission, not my allegation).  And you, Arnold, you can . . . can . .
. er . . .  uh . . . just what is it you do, Arnold?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

AKA J Ford

AKA DB Cooper

AKA “The man that was behind the grassy knoll in Dallas that November 22,
1963 afternoon.”

AKA “The man that buried Jimmy Hoffa”

AKA “The man that put the bop in the bop-shebop-shebop and the ill-fated ram
in the rama-lama-dingdong”

AKA “Tommy Bear” (Sheri Lewis’ favorite sock puppet)

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."

-Emo Philips