[Vision2020] Coming up next, the chicken or the egg?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 19:07:42 PDT 2006

Joan,

  But most people don't take the sh*t they find in their backyard and bring it to town.

  And Joan, you are still a ly'in to us on V2020 and now everyone knows.  I cannot wait to see you admiration for city code be inflicted on your  criminal friends.

  Take Care,

  _DJA

Joan Opyr <joanopyr at moscow.com> wrote:  Donovan wonders:

> "What do you think Joan and Rose's reaction would be if a Wilson or
> NSA student was caught trespassing on Joan's property?"

Who cares about Doug Wilson or NSA?  If I found you in my woods,
Donovan, I would finally have the definitive answer to that age old
question, "Where does a bear sh*t?"

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

 List services made available by First Step Internet,