[Vision2020] Wilson on the Execution of Homosexuals

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 12:07:16 PDT 2006

It may be missing from Credenda Agenda, but "Your Eyes Shall Not Pity" is
living large as an entry in the group titled "7.  Douglas Wilson and the
Credenda Agenda" at:

http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

And for those of you that simply need more of "the story", I encourage you
to visit:

http://www.NickGier.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.