[Vision2020] Boarding House information

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 15 19:23:57 PDT 2006

I cordially invite everybody to crank up their speakers and click on the
fourth item, "Taliban on the Palouse?", under "8.  Douglas Wilson and Christ
Church" at:

http://www.notonthepalouse.com/

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com