[Vision2020] Boarding House information

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sat Apr 15 17:14:47 PDT 2006

Gary Writes:

Michael, your post made quite a bit of sense right up to the last half of
the last sentence. What do the feds have to do with as trivial a matter as
this? How is the SPLC going to parlay this matter into additional treasure?
It seems that you are leaving something out. Something I have asked after in
the past, to no avail. Will this be the time that you provide me with, or
direct me to an answer?

Me:

Gary, I don't know what other asking you are referring to here; but to
answer this question, I guess I would just claim ignorance on all this while
seeking to make a simple inference.  I only see sameness or regress in the
cultural situation at CC.  And so whatever brought the SPLC or feds here the
first time could just as easily bring them here the second time-so it seems
to me anyway.  I thought this was a fairly innocent and non-controversial
point I was making.  I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on that part
of my post which was not the last half and the last sentence.  I'm done
writing for this weekend; see you next week perhaps.

Yours,

Michael