[Vision2020] Doug Faris, Academia, & The Code

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Apr 14 12:53:35 PDT 2006

I Originally Wrote:

This is a false alternative Doug; I'm sure there are different ways of
cutting up the pie, but please allow me to suggest my own:  There is
Liberalized Christianity, Conservative Main Stream Christianity,
Fundamentalist Christianity, the Kirk, Cults, and Groups Like the Taliban.
I would recommend working with a framework like this in your analysis.
Certainly, Dr. Gier's analysis is a bit more relevant than you suggest.

Kirker and friend Doug Responds:

Mike,

 It's good to see that the philosophy classes are paying off. I feel that
"Teach" Gier's analyses are as relevant as yours.

 By the way which form of Christianity do you currently subscribe to?

 lemeno, Doug

 "How do you love the Code?"

Not Yours.

Michael Metzler