[Vision2020] City Staff & NSA

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 14 07:18:46 PDT 2006

Or we can simply require the Moscow City Council to enforce the Moscow City
Zoning Code as written.

The code itself is sufficiently definitive.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com