[Vision2020] Imigration

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 22:41:51 PDT 2006

Kai and all,

I choose to ask if some think I am racist to prove a point. I know I am not,
however if some are going to throw the R card down so quick, then so will I.
I know who I am, where I came from, and my life experiences. I don't like it
when liberals and others call my view of illegals immigration racist.
Let the facts be facts, Illegals immigrants are not citizens of the US. I
guess for at least now.

Good night
matt