[Vision2020] A Rastafarian Parable

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 12 10:42:27 PDT 2006

Dear Visionaries:

As a Bishop of The Church of Auntie Establishment, I want to reassure the
community that while we're incorporating ganja into our worship practices,
we will never, ever rent the Kibbie Dome to hold a festival, demand special
treatment by being allowed to toke up inside, and then throw around empty,
false, and shrill cries of "Religious Persecution!" when we're told that
just won't work.

I promise  ;-)

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****