[Vision2020] Complaints Filed Against Boarding Houses

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 22:49:48 PDT 2006

I have a couple of questions for you...I am SURE you will not answer, but I
will ask anyway.

Why are YOU defending a man and group that is ripping apart the very
religion you profess to be a part of?  Have you read his blog today?  His
continued denigration of the Catholic Church is one for the books.  There
are comments on it that are worth reading, except if you are Doug.  You
might want to take off the blinders, dude, and see just who it is YOU are
defending with such energy.  It just isn't worth it.  HE is not worth it.

When you have a man who DEMANDS that people not be allowed free speech, that
he and his group be allowed to run things their way despite the fact that it
goes against the laws of the land (and the fact that the Bible says he is to
FOLLOW the laws of the land) and the fact that he pays no taxes and yet
continues to demand services from those of us who do pay taxes, yes, we do
get ticked and yes we do tend to look at whatever he and his group does with
an eye of suspect.  And will continue to.  Why is that so hard for you to
see that and understand it?  Why do you continue to support people WHO DO
NOT SUPPORT YOU?  Who call for your very death, just because of your
lifestyle or choices?  What have they ever done to show you any kind of
support or even kindness?  An occasional attaboy surely can not be what is
sustaining you to this point.  There must be more to you than that.

And just to point out the obvious - Miss K does not have "balls" as you put
it...guess you missed that part of Bio 101.  But she certainly does have
class.  Something you might want to see if the UI can issue to you with one
of the many diplomas you are trying to earn.

J  :]