[Vision2020] New West looking for a Boise editor/writer

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Tue Apr 11 14:29:44 PDT 2006

Dear Visionaries:

New West just lost its excellent Boise blogger/editor, Shea Anderson,
to the Boise Weekly.  He was wonderful, and we'll miss him greatly, but
here's a great opportunity for a starving writer in the Treasure
Valley.  Anybody know one?  We need to fill the spot as soon as
possible, but we're looking for a good writer.  Shea was great, and
he'll be hard to replace.  That said, New West is averaging well over
half-a-million hits per week, so a young blogger could make quite a
name for him or herself.  If you have any recommendations, please pass
them on to me, and I'll pass them on to my boss in Missoula.

Hey, Tim Rigsby -- ever wanted to be a blogger as well as a teacher??

Joan

Joan Opyr
Northern Idaho Editor
New West Magazine