[Vision2020] Illegals

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 22:23:58 PDT 2006

Praise be to God, who in His infinite wisdom has begun to process
immigration paperwork Himself, at a pace that, perhaps, He finds more
suitable.

Have you ever worked with INS? How about Homeland Security, after INS
was folded into them? They move roughly as quickly as molasses in deep
space, and, while they move, you are incarcerated, separately from
your kids, in a holding facility. You then come before an
administrative law court where the burden of proof rests on you and
you are not guaranteed an attorney.

I have seldom seen a paragraph so fractally wrong.

-- ACS