[Vision2020] Nathan Alford's "Postings"

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 8 13:32:28 PDT 2006

Greetings:

Some of you may have seen Nathan Alford's "postings" on the Vision.  This is the third one that I've counted.  Somehow his automatic reply does not go to the person who e-mailed him but to the Vision instead.  If he is replying to me, perhaps he thinks that I live here.  I've sent him an e-mail with the most recent "post," and the one you saw this morning may have been another automatic response.

Just wanted to try to explain this mysterious phenomenon.

Nick Gier