[Vision2020] Playfield

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Fri Apr 7 13:59:00 PDT 2006

I love this idea!  Has anyone contacted the Thompsons to suggest it?
Anyone out there pals with Gene Thompson or his son, Ted?  And what
about the City?  (I'm cc-ing this message to Mayor Chaney.)  I'd love
to have a ball field on those 77 acres on the east side of town.  I'd
love to attend some games.

Why have a ball field?  To get kids out of the house, away from the
Nintendo, and doing something physical.  I do believe, as one of my WSU
T-shirts proclaims, that "Sportsmanship Matters."  I'm a great fan and
promoter of team sports.  Let's get our kids out there playing ball;
let's get out there ourselves and support them.  Less squabbling on
Internet chat groups and more fresh air.  What fun!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com