[Vision2020] Playfield

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 10:35:56 PDT 2006

"an Angelina Jolie week for Carl"....why just a week?  How about a month?
February, it's a short month.  Vis-a-vis recreational opportunities for
Moscow, has anyone contemplated hydroplane races on Paradise Creek?  A
little noisy, and there'd be some darn tight turns, but think of the
possibilities.  Or not.  If that isn't a good idea, it's because I'm
suffering from sleep deprivation, due to my new, 1 year old cat that likes
to run the Indy 500 around my apartment at 2 in the morning.

                              Carl Westberg Jr.