[Spam] [Vision2020] The National Intercollegiate Rodeo AssociationStandings

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Apr 7 09:49:00 PDT 2006

Tom

Thanks for posting. the Idaho women have placed near the top  the last several years. The UI Soils team mentioned in the Friday letter have also consistently placed high. I will brag a little here. My wife (Anita) works with these kids. She  also helps put on the State and District Soil Judging contests every year in conjunction with FFA and 4-H.

Roger