[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] Playfield

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Apr 7 09:23:55 PDT 2006

There should be some sort of compromise here. Put in the lights.  Lights are a safety issue also.They do not  have to be on all the time. I doubt the the observatory would require no lights every night or that the  playfield would need them every night. Work out a schedule that accommodates both.

Roger