[Vision2020] Tribune is coming!

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Thu Apr 6 17:53:51 PDT 2006

Dear Bill, Tribune and Visionaries:

Wednesday evening, April 12, sundown and after, almost all of the members of the Jewish Community of the Palouse will be otherwise occupied, since that is the first night of Passover and recalling the exodus from Egypt during a seder (ritual meal and telling of the story) is something we consider top priority. I'll bet those reporters, bosses and others might find it fun AND welcoming if they searched out the Jewish homes in Moscow and Pullman and simply walked in, just like Elijah. You would be absolutely welcome if you wanted to join any of us...!

I am trying out two, count 'em, TWO wonderful new seder plates this year. But it will be the same harosets recipe, gefilte fish and Bobby's Horseradish (from Lewiston... "Over thirty years, the horseradish of choice for Jews of the Palouse").

Have a great spring, Everyone!

All the best,
Linda Pall