[Vision2020] The latest from Legislature

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu Apr 6 12:33:25 PDT 2006

Message from Tom Trail:

  Bill--The Senate defeated the Omnibus Tax Bill--combining both Home Owners Exemption
  and the 3 mil M & O shift to a 1.25% sales tax increase on a 20-15 vote a few minutes
  ago.   The House has the Home Owners Exemption increase from $50,000 to $75,000 on
  the 2nd Reading Calendar for a vote this afternoon.   So I think we will be able to wind
  up the session with the Circuit Breaker and the Home Owners Exemption as the major
  tax bills passed--which were both supported by the Dist. 6 Legislative Team.  If you
  want to put this out on Vision2020 please do so

  Representative. Tom Traiil