[Vision2020] ice rink

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Wed Apr 5 15:59:23 PDT 2006

Moving the fairgrounds to the area just south of the cemetery would
be an ideal use of that location.  It seems as if there would be more
than enough room to include a good sized horse arena, a regulation
size, fully enclosed ice rink, plenty of parking and even a ballfield
or two.  Everyone wins.

I've heard members of the Thompson family say they were proud of what
they have done for the city of Moscow.  Changing their plans for the
land from a SuperWalmart to a new fairgrounds would be an incredible
gift to the entire county.  And I don't mean to imply that they
should donate the land.  They could still make a ton of money by
selling the land to the city/county.  And the end result would be
much, much more beneficial for everyone.

Just a thought.